It’s May 1st! Time for Monster May(hem), so get painting! Those monsters aren’t gonna paint themselves!
Here’s a list of all the current participants, along with links to their blogs (where applicable):
- Roger from Rantings from Under the Wargames Table
- Dave from Wargames Terrain Workshop
- Azazel from Azazel’s Bitz Box
- Tom from The Good Ground
- Mark A. Morin from the appropriately-named Markamorin.com
- Matt from PM Painting
- Jeremy, the Carrion Crow himself;
- and newcomer (to this site, anyway) Mike, aka @sasquatchminis from Instagram!
Don’t see your name here yet? No problem! Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a comment below and let me know you want to participate! It’s never too late to paint a monster!
(Unless it’s June; it which case it’s technically too late.)
Here’s what’s happening so far:
We have our first submission! Matt from PM Painting is Johnny-on-the-spot already! Check out his awesome-looking Lovecraftian Elder Thing!
Although technically not submissions for this year, Dave from Wargames Terrain Workshop is showcasing some amazing Dragons he sculpted AND painted (both masterfully) over on his site right now!
Tom from The Good Ground jumped into the pool with a very cool Red Slaad!
And Azazel painted this beautiful Coral Golem! I love it!
I’m running behind already; and I’m the guy hosting this challenge! It’s the same every year…
Gonna go start mine…